Friday, 5 October 2012

Noise

In the last 24 hours I have been subject to two very strange experiences.

Last night I went out for bread and ended up taking photos on the Moors! 
Apparently when those big huge pylons are damp - they buzz. 
Ive never ever heard anything so electric in my life! I thought an electric charge was coming for me it was so loud and overwhelming. I quickly removed all silver and metal objects from my body!!



Less than 12 hours later I was in the car and in the corner of my eye I saw a black vision floating in the sky. I thought for a second it was a ghost and nearly lost control of the car (Ive been watching and scaring myself at the same time with the Paranormal Activity Movies,1, 2 and 3! Never again!!) - then my brain rationalised that is was a swarm of wasps. The Mummy movie with Brendan Fraser is now in my thoughts, and I'm thinking I knew it the end of the world is nigh...this all by the way is going through my mind, whilst driving on a main road, and reaching into the back for my camera! 

No it was a migration - and heavens I have never seen anything like it! Luckily nothing was behind me, I slowed down and wound the window, hearing what sounded like a million birds all having a massive conversation at once. Quick stop at the next turnoff, and I had missed them now but tried to get a couple of shots to show these travellers.

So Noise, I've heard it in stereo in the last 24 hours - electricity and birds - not at the same time thankfully :)




All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment