I thought I would totally love this challenge today, but all my captures ended up looking more b & w, than actually daaark. I have an amazing b&w shot for tomorrow's challenge anyway - so I tried to persist with the darkness. Inspiration took hold and I was taking shots in tunnels - closing blinds and making the room dark - at one stage I even had the little guy dressed in all black (including batman face mask!) - at the end of it I decided why not try something new, and do a long exposure.
This is something I have never done, and to be honest not interested in. Currently I am following a photographer, who does for example, 30 long exposure shots on one subject and gels them on photoshop, and the end result - well it is a fantastic landscape photo - but that just does not rock my boat...maybe because it seems too much hard work haha...but I def prefer photographing people.
However I tried this evening with the local windmills (again), and played around for this image - its def dark, and almost scary - a dark storm - well it is Scotland!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

haha! Batman :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your pictures though. This one is superb.