Saturday, 6 October 2012

Day 6 - Animal

I have so many amazing photos of Horses but I thought that with this challenge, I would highlight the struggle and victimisation of my neighbour's cat by a bunch of annoying nesting swallows.

We have nicknamed the cat that is daily bullied.."Rear Window".

Even my daughter will rise from her bed, check out the 2nd floor window and call out "Rear is up" - or "They are really annoying poor Rear today"!

We have swallows - ok maybe lots of people do - we have hundreds! Well we did, as it has got colder they seem to have disappeared! They fly all around the windows, nest where they can, and once they have, man you are stuck forever not being able to open that window again.

This neighbour house has 6 nests!

I am proud to say that we have none. Ok everyone thinks I'm the mad person for running around my garden waving plastic bags at 5 minute intervals - and having 300 scarecrows built on my lawn - but hey I can open my windows for fresh air :)

Haha - not really I have a couple but blessed to be on the side of the house, away from windows. 
But poor 'Rear Window' - they really taunt him!


All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



2 comments: