Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Day 9 - Upside Down

This challenge today was a real challenge for me :( 

All my upside down shots were more like 'From High Up' for some reason, which was really annoying!

The whole time I was trying to find my groove, and snapping away, trying to create something...I had this seven year old gymnast jumping around me. I mean my daughter was driving me crazy - cartwheeling in the lounge room, creating obstacles and cartwheeling around them (this included her brother! Of course I was NOT very happy with that attempt), flipping upside down over the lounge and cushions (flipping her brother upside down over lounge and cushions...again NOT happy!)
Upside down...geez I think my daughter was born to be upside down - so perfect!

So I sent her outside and got the cart wheeler, freestyle upside down jumper on the trampoline!


All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.





No comments:

Post a Comment