Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Day 22 - Bokeh

Umm, yeah I found this like totally mind boggling lol

I thought Bokeh, had more to do with something in the foreground being perfect, and the background out of focus - but now I am not sure, and think it has something to do with those light circles in the background...that are IMPOSSIBLE to capture..for me anyway!

I had originally taken this photo based on my original assumption that bokeh is the overall feel of the blurred image in the background with a focused foreground, if that makes sense...




After googling, and trying to check some other photographers images, it seemed to feature the light circles quite frequently, so I tried, and tried, and tried again.....this is 7:30pm last night, in our village street trying to get our 'Bokeh' groove on!

This is definitely something I am going to try and develop further!






All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

2 comments:

  1. Did I?? I am so confused with Bokeh lol it made me bonkers! That was certainly a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete