Thursday, 4 October 2012

Day 4 - Love

Ok, this is crazy - crazy love?...maybe. I was going to put my favourite peeps as the shot as they are my love - but I do that everyday :)

This is more a secret love. My daughter collects these crazy little things called Moshi Monsters - and I actually think I love them haha.


Im like a 7 year old kid at the moment, collecting these things. I mean I have the mindset of a crazed person when I go shopping, and heading for that toy aisle, and gee if someone is in front of me, I already have them suspect for trying to get Coco Loco, the one we desperately need for the set!
Perhaps Im the Coco Nut at the moment, but tell me if these things are not the cutest!!

Thats me - all caught up - yay! Looking forward to Day 5 xx




All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



1 comment: