Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Fluffy

I have a real fascination with clouds at the moment. On the weekend we crossed the border over to England, and I honestly felt like I could stand on tiptoes and touch the clouds. 

There was an hour where it felt like standing on the beach, we were at the end of the world and jumping up our heads were going into clouds. Weird I know. Maybe its because where I live, looking in the sky everyday, it seems another galaxy away, and going uphill we were closer - who knows! I'm getting too deep about clouds! Moving on!

It has however made me realise how freaking hard it is to take a cloud picture, without that annoying lens flare circle popping its ugly head and monopolising the photo!
These are some of my best shots - WITHOUT a lens hood my I add!







All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. My favourite is the church. Super charming!

    ReplyDelete