Monday, 22 October 2012

Day 21 - Air

I had some great photos of Air-a' planes...but thought I would use my cloud photos.
I unusually take alot of photos of the sky and clouds - I never really realised this, being so in love with portrait photography, but I am starting to notice when I am editing my photos, portrait, portrait...cloud...portrait, portrait, portrait....cloud with bird...

So these are a few I got over the weekend...the travelling balloons are thanks to my children fighting...if only a picture had sound...well that's a movie, isn't it, trust me, you would not have wanted to hear that one :)








All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm the 3rd photo got me curious..I can't figure out what that white dot is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i know! It's too pinpoint! It was a bunch of balloons we set free so we didn't have to travel with them in the car anymore :)

    ReplyDelete