For this project I was going to do a weekly upload, but so many amazing people have already listed their entries, so hardly fair that I look at their work and hold out for a week. I started a bit late but I am going to catch up and stick to daily posts!
Ok, so this actually fell on the right day :) - as we were having a fashion show of our own right at home.
I just love this pic, so much so I put it on the designers facebook page - and they loved it too! Yay!!
I love this photo, but why is it that these days our children are better dressed than us!!! Maybe its just me..but I think my daughter has a better wardrobe of clothes than I have had my whole life!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment