Sunday, 7 October 2012

Day 7 - From A Distance

I love distant photos - the ability to step back and snap something is amazing!
I took this photo a couple weeks ago. I had gone for a photography job interview, and afterwards chilled out at the local beach with my little guy. It was a really strange day with random brightness, and a few actual sun rays falling from the sky hitting the beach - it really was a sight to see.

I took this from a distance, as at first the big rock reminded of back home's Ayers Rock...not exactly, but hey immediate thought was that's a resemblance lol...and anyway the reflections from the hill, and the sun, resulted in a fantastic shot.



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment