Thursday, 14 February 2013

daredevil

Ok, I am detouring again...gosh I haven't even blogged Xmas yet, and that was nearly 2 months ago....slowly but surely I will get through the OZ photos - sorry if I am boring you!

At the moment I have a major issue with a 2 year old boy who is Evel Knievel. Mr Daredevil himself, who for some reason finds great delight in climbing ANYTHING and then free falling or jumping. 

Honestly when he was about 10 months old, and had already started walking, this was his main thing to do. So much so that I am convinced, the 'Scotsman' thinks I am paranoid, but he fell when he was 11 months old, free falling from the stairs, and I heard the crack, and now I am sure he has a hole in his forehead. I am guessing he is ok - and apparently I am the only one who can see this when the light hits it in a certain way.....anyway it certainly has not stopped him.

So Ive been trying to address the climbing and jumping, and falling and flying - trying to put my finger on hmmmm why is this little guy like this......hmmmmmm I wonder why he likes being up high......hmmmmm










hmmmmm....aw it makes a good photo though :)


All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.






10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Off to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah - I love reading your blog!

      Delete
  3. I'm such a sucker for a good silhouette-- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he will be a pilot or an astronaut ;)
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina. Well his grandfather is a pilot, so I am thinking perhaps he has been showing him things to make him be a pilot too :) Your photos by the way are gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. Haha! I have a two year old flyer too. Your black and whites are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Katie! Just checked out your work - and it is so light and gorgeous! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete