I have not blogged my usual daily rantings as there has been so much change in our little household.
At the moment, I am tirelessly trying to get my business catapulted into the open market. I am nearly finished with a business website. So exciting!!! This will also be my new home for my blog.
The Daily Shot will shortly be moving.
The Daily Shot has grown into something amazing for me. It has helped me release my inner author to some extent, and also helped progress my photography.
Our family has also been picked to go onto a TV show in the next few weeks, so it has been very very very full on - and on top of that I am still finishing photos sessions and packaging goodies, and also embarking on new sessions which is very exciting.
I am also back to Australia in a few weeks, and will be holding mini sessions as such for anyone who wants some gorgeous photos.
For now the biggest change for me, is the upcoming 8th birthday of my first born - where does time go.
I have embarked on an amazing journey with this little girl in the world of photography. She is my absolute muse, and she propells me to take amazing photos.
I started a project when she was born, one amazing portrait photo every year, and I can not wait until she is 20 and we can see them all together.
For now, here she is Miss 8 to be..........
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

Ah she's so sweet :) 8 eh?? Yea time flies!!!
ReplyDeleteWow - a TV show!!?? That is so cool. Good luck!!!
Thanks Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteYeah we are going on a TV show where they send British families to Australia to see if they could live there! It is my final chance of trying to get my Scottish husband to move! I was desperate - so applied to be on a TV show to help me haha :)