Monday, 8 October 2012

Day 8 - Close Up

My little boy has the most amazing hair. He is only 18 months, but has the style of a 'King'...a King called Elvis. If his hair was jet black, I would be blinging him up and putting a gold jumpsuit on him for a photo lol.
I wonder at age 16 what his hair will be like, at least I have this cute close up to always remember :)




All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable :) My son was also that blond as a baby. He's now 14 (I had him young) and his hair has changed to a light brown with blond highlights, especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope my little guy goes that way! Love summer kissed blonde highlights!!

      Delete
  2. What a cool picture!!!! My son is 1 and has bright blond hair too, I always wonder what it'll be in a year or more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know I dread the teens when he shaves it all off or it becomes some kind of purple spike! :)

      Delete