I thought about putting up my favourite photo of all time, but I think I'll save that for later this month.
Today we went to a park near our old house for memory sake, and they just looked both so happy! My favourite thing to wake up to everyday, that and an Iced Coffee :)
So what else is better than my favourite two little munchkins. We go to the park everyday, its our special fun thing to do together (we do it sunshine, rain, snow, hail - sometimes that happens in one day here in Scotland! ).
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

Your munchkins are soooo cute! Great photo subjects.
ReplyDeleteYour in Scotland!? That's amazing! I want to see some photos of the town/city/landscape! lol PS - My hubby's ancestors are from Scotland. His mother is VERY proud. They have a tartan and everything.
But photos of the two munchkins are awesome too!! :)
Its amazing how many people have a bit of scottish blood behind them! Although Im Australian, but married to a scotsman so I guess I have it by default lol. I know! I need to get some scenary shots happening, my problem is Im def a portrait snapper, but you've inspired me so Im going to get some Scottish snaps happening lol. Thanks so much for your comments xx
ReplyDelete