A great friend of mine sent me a link about 'Our Wired Lives, 2012 October Photo Challenge' and said I should totally do it!
So I am! So exciting! I would encourage anyone I know to do this, as it is a great challenge!
This is exactly why I started my own blog - to capture a photo a day - so this is right up my street!
Im going to blog these separately to my own daily blog - but cant wait to see what I can get my camera capturing!
Day 1
Self Portrait...urgh...hope I dont break my camera :(
Ok - so I have gone for the less pretty self portrait, and less posed portrait. This probably sums me up in one, onlooker. I love to watch from the background, and absorb everything that goes on. I like to study people, and although I certainly do not hide behind my camera, I do feel that it is an extension of me.
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment