Happy Halloween!!!
At the moment I have my Uncle and Aunt visiting from Australia, and its so nice to have family close by!
My children absolutely adore them, and enjoy all this precious time. My daughter was so excited, as our Aunt (fabulous costume designer!) made her the most gorgeous Red Riding Hood cape for Halloween. If I could fit it I would be wearing it everyday!
It also came in handy with the cold weather while Guising tonight, but the wind did not phase my little girl as she ran the streets for candy!
Of course she could not just be Red Riding Hood, sweet with a basket off to the Grandmother - no she had to embellish and become deceased Red Riding Hood, eaten by the woof but back to get some sweets....academy award, I'm telling you, she will be there one day :)
I love my husband and his patience with my artistic designs for the Pumpkin. He usually doesn't have much patience for anything arty, so I love him for doing this xx
I was told to list her name as 'Dead Red Riding Hood'............
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.








Aw such a fun post :) I really enjoyed the family photos. Your husband did a great job on the pumpkin (honestly), I have no patience for that kind of thing. And your Lil' Red Riding Hood is so cool! I love her creation.
ReplyDelete