Thursday, 11 October 2012

Day 11 - From High Up

I thought this challenge today was so cool, as really when you think about it, as a person everything is high up for us. The photo I took today was me looking down from high up, and it made me think what is he seeing at his height. From up high when I am taking photos, I am definitely looking for texture, pattern, composition, but from his view - what is he looking for - knowing my son probably food hidden on the ground somewhere.

So this was my photo for today's challenge. 


And now photo 2 - for a fellow challenger :) A scene of Scotland from high up in Edinburgh Castle - taken a while ago - so this weekend I need to revisit it!





All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty photo of Scotland from the castle!! Love it.

    And super cool photo of the kiddo. It's like I'm looking at the world through your photo and wondering how the kid sees the world at the same time.

    ReplyDelete