Monday, 8 October 2012

Forrest

'Run...Forrest...run'...sorry I honestly can not say that word without thinking or repeating that phrase out loud - and of course in a Alabama accent...

At the moment I have a few family portrait sessions approaching, so I am looking for local backdrops - scouting for natural locations that add something of a wow factor. 

I am all about portraits outside. I mean my dream is to take a family portrait of a family sky diving or something - maybe I need to show how its done - ok goal tonight is to talk my husband into plane jumping...um ok next goal is to try and find a family that would do that!

We were driving yesterday and found these woods by accident, and they are gorgeous!
Natural light filtering, bright and dark colours, texture galore! This is my kind of backdrop!



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment