Sunday, 7 October 2012

Bird

The last week I've been really busy with job interviews and a photo challenge, and my family have been really supportive. Dramatic calls for driving to unknown places to take sunset photos have been part of it, and they have been holding the grumbles, and happily going along with what I need.

Yesterday the theme was animal, and I was at a loss for inspiration. I mean I had ideas of spying on sheep, um getting the dungarees out and lying in a field whispering with cows and taking portraits - I mean it was getting weird - even for me. 

I finally arrived on "Rear Window"...see post here 

Anyway, my daughter...is hilarious! I could hear her shouting out to me to come outside, and I could not stop laughing! She had decided to re-enact an animal style, so I could photograph her. Honestly, watch this space - the future Academy Award Winner for Best Actress is here and she is going to be amazing!!!

May I present her....as 'bird'....


All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment