Saturday, 16 February 2013

Buzzie

I am so thankful these days to hear the words "Buzzie" and "Woody" - than "Doctor Who" - Ive blogged about that obsession here 'doctaa'

Although recently I have also witnessed "Bond" being muttered......and I am not too happy about that one, and I know who likes watching those films - so 'Daddy' betta watch it!

At the moment, it is all about Buzzie - and Woody - and Woody's tiny tiny little hat that he comes with, and we lose every 2 seconds. Currently it is MIA, as is my Iphone, which is causing me such sadness and anger - but hoping that maybe it might be replaced with a new one (version 5...please darling, if you are reading)

Back to Toy Story - and I find it so funny how many families I photograph, where Buzz is a member of the family. And....the parents know the movie word for word, having had to watch it, like me, 100 times a week. 
I had a great conversation with a Dad a few weeks back, and we were saying lines from the movie; and talking about our favourite parts of the movie; and whether the 3rd movie is better than the first, and oh my gosh - the fire scene at the dump, and they are holding hands....and then we acknowledged that we were talking about a kids movie, and quickly changed the subject to the horrible weather Scotland is having. 
That is way more adult :)

Anyway it is funny to me how we can have great conversations like this about kids TV programmes. A few months ago I had a telephone call with my brother, and we spent an hour talking about Peppa Pig, and rehashing episodes. Asking if I had seen this one, oh what about the whistle one and Peppa hangs up the phone...oh I love the one with Edmond Elephant at Dinosaur Park - and ok, can you see here that I actually need to get a life outside my kids..haha. I am just happy to have people in my life who like these shows too!

Well anyway here is pictorial of Buzz and my boy. I tried to photograph Buzz as I would a person to give him some real character and I really think I scored a few cute ones - def for the little guy's wall - if there is any space left :)











LOVE my little boy's face in the helmet! xx






















All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.




No comments:

Post a Comment