Ive missed the last couple of days, but not stopped taking photos, just not had to time to computer them :)
Ive been so busy with a couple of family portrait sessions, a nearly 2 year old thinking he is Evil Knievel, a sleepover with 7 year olds, destroying my favourite uggs (but totally worth it for the photos I got!!) and a husband who has suddenly come down with a case of the 'cleaning virus' where everything has to be tidied in 10 seconds - why oh why is it always Sunday mornings that he gets this mission of house cleaning possess him! Annoying.com
Yesterday I had a wonderful day capturing some photos of a sweet family, and I'll blog some of my favourites another day, as I am still editing and keep discovering new ones!!!.
The whole weekend however was entertaining two 7 year old girls. I thought my catch up could be a kids photo-journalistic manner...'sleepover' :)
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.









LOVE :) So much life in these photos. I enjoy looking at them so much. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you Stephanie! I feel like I captured the whole day totally :) xxx
Delete