Thursday, 1 November 2012

Castle

Today I decided to brace the colder weather and get some Autumn colour photos before all the leaves have finally rested on the ground!

Our local castle has some fantastic textures and I was so excited to discover the Forrest today at the gate entry!

We had a wonderful time running through the trees, picking pine cones and collecting leaves...until Mr Puddle Jumper decided he needed more practice. 

As I was taking distance shots of the castle, it wasn't until I heard the splash that I knew what he was doing! The little monkey! 


I was so happy to get someone walking near the castle - I'll pretend he owns it!!
 
Above and below taken immediately after one another!






I once saw a photo taken by a tourist in New Zealand, where they looked up and snapped the looming trees - it was like a thousand blossoms touching one another and the picture was just surreal. I am always inspired to try and take the same image. This looks more like a million spiders though :)

Time To Go!



Mr Puddle Man.



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

4 comments:

  1. So casually.... "our local castle". :) What I would give to live there!!! Scotland is so beautiful. My husband is so proud of his scottish roots ;)

    Your photos are all beautiful. The huge trees next to your son is very nice. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or something. Big dark forest....and one small blue polka dot mushroom! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know - can you believe its just across the road?!?...we take it for granted that is for sure! You need to tell me where your hubby's connections to Scotland are and Ill go and take some photos :)

      Delete
  2. wow--beautiful images! i really love the last one. perfection.




    sorry...my site didn't work. here it is: www.alanarasbach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alana - just checked your page and your photos are just amazing!

      Delete