Friday, 9 November 2012

Screen

So I finally got the black screen Ive been waiting days for and to be honest it's like a piece of black cut off material - not impressed! I probably could have gone to a material store and got it cheaper! Anyway going to march on and try new things!

Instead of using it last night, I grabbed some shots of the munchkins playing tea parties - too cute for words!




So this morning I attempted to hang it on a makeshift coat rack - and get some shots of the little monster...however he was more happy to climb in his sister's doll house!



I therefore manipulated 'Monkey' - his teddy from birth, to get in the shot and play around - I can see total potential and I used my newly acquired vintage a-z printed paper cups and they are fab - so I can see future fun with these props!!!

Once I have ironed and de-fluffed the blackout haha






All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



4 comments:

  1. oh man, you got me with the little guy in the doll house. I was smiling before the monkey. But that made me smile even more. Lovely photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you dolly - he is a nut ball that little guy! Since then he has managed to get a size of an egg lump on his forehead! Future stunt man living in my house - heaven help me, and my furniture!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your B&Ws...that's where my heart tends to lean towards in photography as well!

    Too cute with your little munchkin in the doll house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE B&W too! If you want to see an amazing photographer, you should check out Kate T Parker Photography. She is my total inspiration with B&W - her photos are just amazing!
      Oh gosh, do you know that is his favourite place now, I think I will need to cut a hole in the 3rd floor so he can at least sit up straight :)

      Delete