Monday, 26 November 2012

Sleepover 2

Well a couple of weeks ago I blogged a sleepover we had with two 7 year olds. Last weekend we had a sleepover with two 2 year olds.

My children were so excited to have their cousin come over to stay for the night. I will let the photos tell the story but it was so much fun! We even had time the next day to do a tribute to 'Movember'.




Above is my little boy's favourite new position - and yes he has tried it in the bath with almost drowning consequences!















Above is a photo taken by my 7 year old daughter - I just love it, she has made her Dad and Auntie look like they are from an old style game show haha



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.




1 comment:

  1. Such HAPPY faces and photos. I love it!

    ReplyDelete