Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Ducks

Today has been another wake up to Sunshine. So like everyone around me I wanted to get outside! My neighbour next door is a big Horse rider, and I could see she was inspired, packing the car and obviously rushing before it went behind the clouds, to get out there and see her horse. The jets were cruising through the valley, obviously taking this light for what it was worth. So I grabbed the little guy and we drove to that nature woods I had previously blogged about, all excited as I felt like today was the day I was going to take some GREAT photos!

We got there, the light was bright, perfect GORGEOUS - and I had no card in the camera! Oh my heavens, I have never been so angry!!! I deluded myself and convinced myself it will be fine, I'll find one in the car...um in what - I still looked haha but nothing :(

We however went for a walk through it anyway, and I did find some nice locations for the next time when I am not a total loser!

Wow - I think I have had the worst luck lately. A few days ago I was involved in a car accident with a 'pig truck'..yes a massive pig truck - that damaged one side of my car. This morning I noticed that something must have ricochet and cut the windscreen glass too :( 

Ive applied for an Aussie visa for my husband and son, and my son's application is pending but the hubby has been approved......which is weird but brings back memories of our last trip when I forgot to do them, and applied the day before we left (not admitting it to anyone - thinking oh it will be fine). Cut to sitting in a Malaysian hotel room and my husband sweating convinced he was being deported as soon as we landed on Aussie soil as it had not yet been approved! 

Lastly this morning my little guy dropped a bottle of cordial on my toe - not the oddly big one haha but now I'm limping! Also today is the first day my daughter goes to school without her best friend, who has moved to a different country - with all the tears - it has been a very heartbreaking few days! I need some good vibes sent to me people!

So my Daily shot today was crumbled - but I do have some photos from yesterday with 2 cousins playing and visiting the ducks :)




Looking like a couple of old fishing buddies!













All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.




No comments:

Post a Comment