Thursday, 1 November 2012

Day 31 - Self Portrait

I cant believe this challenge is over! We so need a November one now!!

Through this I have discovered some amazing new people, and have some interesting blogs I will still be following :)

My self portrait sums up the last month for me. Lots of time on the computer, having my little partner in crime to keep me amused, and taking lots of photos that I would not have otherwise been inspired to take!







All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo. Momma and her boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank u xx I hate self portrait photos soooo much, Im surprised I was strong enough to not hide behind that chair haha!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found you through Stephanie's blog, and even though your challenge just ended I plan to look at all your pictures: this one is absolutely adorable! You are beautiful and your son is adorable and looks so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss K! Thank you so much for your lovely words!! I hope you like them and Ive just checked out your page, so exciting! I saw the little black dress apron - that is G O R G E O U S! Im off to find one :)

      Delete