The last couple of days I have had the oldest home from school on holiday.
This has not helped the photographic rut I feel I am currently in.
When I started the daily shot, I was really motivated, but this last week, I have struggled for motivation. I think mainly due to being ill with a cold, but also I find the weather here so depressing at the moment.
I can see in my photos straight away, the difference in light from a couple of months ago to now!
However we have Australia to look forward to soon, so this is starting to help with the peppy'ness and it will be summer there! OK I am feeling more motivated now!
So the last couple of days, I have tried for my daughter to model for me, but I think she is in a rut too, and not feeling it lol. However we tried a few dress ups, and dancing, and of course music for us always helps with the mood!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.









Love the 'twirling skirt' but they are all fabulous xoxo
ReplyDeleteAw thanku Faye xx
DeleteThe twirling skirt photo is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was so cool, a tad blurry for my liking but def one to work on! xx
Delete