I felt like I had really missed the whole Autumn look this year! Although I take photos all day every day, I just never seemed to find that aha moment, with leaves and light, and the right subject.
Until Saturday - this day of the week is proving to be gold, photography wise for me. Im not sure if its because we are all together and venture out more, or I feel more inspired, whatever it is, it is my new favourite day of the week!
I also found a really strange spot in the middle of nowhere. It was gorgeous, with beautiful trees, an amazing backdrop, but it was a natural wood burial ground. I think it is one of the most photogenic places I have ever been, but not sure how I would sell it to someone to come and have their photo taken!
I am going to venture there again this week, and see if there is a side entrance, away from the huge landmark sign!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.





No comments:
Post a Comment