Thursday, 24 January 2013

Vintage

I love a manual camera. I love to embrace the grain, those blurry shots, those vignettes, the dark dark, and the light light - but I like to do it with a camera, not an a app.

Lately I have been using my old manual camera, and having great delight in using rolls of film. Some rolls expired in 1999! However, developing wise, they seem to be ok, and below are some of my favourites - no editing, just images captured with love by the old fashioned film! Its released an old passion that was stomped on by the digital age, but one that will stay resurfaced and fine tuned!

** I know everyone thinks this, but I honestly have the best family ever! Thanks to my favourite peeps below for allowing me to capture them in the sea on a beautiful sunny Australian day**




















All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



1 comment:

  1. Man those are AWESOME!!! I want the Australian sun weather :)

    You guys look like you had an amazing time. I love seeing all those photos of the water. I grew up on the ocean and miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete