Thursday, 17 January 2013

Snun

Ok, I totally just made a new word there, in order to describe snow and sun. Yes those 2 things together!

With the bad jetlag we have all been having, our household has been up, showered, dressed, fed and ready to walk to school.....3 hours early.

On days where we would usually be racing in the car, with 3 minutes to get to the 8:45 siren, hair wet, still in pj's, and my daughter pushed out the car door with her hair unbrushed.....we are now being more 'together'.

We are looking respectable - which is a new thing for us haha.

The other thing we got to experience today, in our slow walk to school, was the sunrise! I felt like I was in a scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and seeing oompa loompa's for the first time; we walked in a pink serene glow, and the snow sparkled like Edward Cullen..it was amazing!

The photos don't do it justice, but it was pretty magical.









I can't believe this flower is a poisonous weed...its too pretty!




All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment