I think in a photography sense I have found my niche...my style....my fascination with the camera.
I think it is something I am going to offer as a session soon. Portraits are fun, but life is more interesting. When you can capture the mundane, the everyday, the things you take for granted and then...your child has aged 4 years in what seems like 2 weeks and they don't do those cute things anymore, and you think I wish I had captured that - well that is why I love photographing a storytelling session.
Recently I have had great fun capturing some life/story sessions in a few homes, and it makes me so glad I captured the below in my mother's house a few weeks ago. My little guy's introduction to ice cream in a cone, thanks Grandma, and his first 'ice cream brain freeze'....mirroring somewhat like his father does after a night out....so I am sure at some stage in my boy's life I will capture that too!







hehe...hiding his face ;)
ReplyDeleteTaking photos and "journaling" life is important, it's true. It's years later that we understand just how important it is.
And Happy Aus Day!!!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete