Wow, 4 weeks went by so quickly, and although I tried to blog here and there, it was hard. I was in glorious sunshine everyday, and for some reason had no desire to computer most days :)
Now, I am back - back to coldness, snow - over dressing and sweating, never getting warm, but then getting too hot. Cold feet, wet shoes, snow all on the wood floor........I categorically hate winter!
So - to beat this humdrum of the winter blues, I am going to blog catch ups from my trip in categories, and show everyone what we experienced. It was a magical time! Knowing my small attention span they wont be in any order either haha, however I'll try!
This year my blog is going to be different. I probably should change the name, as I dont think I am going to manage a daily shot. I have some exciting things happening this year - all more to do with my photography, and although I foresee being a busy bee, you never know the daily shot might still happen!
I am also doing a weekly shot on my facebook business page (click here and like!)
This is more for my daughter, who asked me to do a project on her, a favourite image of her weekly. She has stepped up her modelling/actress desires these last few weeks, and loving the camera - this will be short lived I suspect!
2013 looks to be a special year, and hope everyone enjoys the images I find through my eyes xx
**Ive been up since 2am with jetlag, so just a few of the ones I have loved from this morning's efforts**
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:
Post a Comment