I have always been an avid black and white photographer.
My favourite photographer ever is Jonathan Chritchley!
I remember as a child being reprimanded for ripping pages out of library book. It was a photo of Grace Kelly in her wedding gown. Even now though I still do that! If I see anything I like in magazines or newspapers, I tend to rip it and put in a file of my 'likes'.... I can tell you it is a fine art to do that in a doctor's waiting room!
A few years ago I totally got shot down in a photo competition over my b&w entries, so much so that I stopped for a long time. Im back at it now though, and really loving the different textures.
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:
Post a Comment