I love the age of my daughter at the moment. She is such fun! At the moment she has convinced us that she wants to be an actress. Daily I am finding her dressing up in odd combinations. On the weekend she was dressed in her fathers work top pretending to be on an outage call. Yesterday she came down and was sitting on the lounge, looking out the window. I went over to see what she was doing and my heavens when I saw her face! A combination of mascara and my eyeshadow had transformed her into a spy, so says her!
I hold high hopes for her dreams. However she told me last night that she would make a fantastic actress as she can do a 'dying' scene brilliantly. She then showed me a selection of her takes on dying on my kitchen floor. I think I will need to update her to the fact that a 'dying' part is not what an actress wants! Aw wish I was 7 again!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:
Post a Comment