Saturday, 22 September 2012

Plane

I was so annoyed I had left my long lense home, as Ive been trying to catch this plane for a long time! 

In the valley, we have hay bales, we have horses and we have...planes! They must come from an Air Force base at the top of Scotland and zoom down the coast. On a bright cloudless day they seem to love flying through the valley we live in. 

Sometimes very close to the houses we live in! 

I wait for that Top Gun moment, where he flies past my bedroom window waving, and when that time presents itself I will however be like Maverick/ Goose and be flipping the bird!

My little boy loves planes, and I am a Pilot's daughter, so we love them really but I have to say these type, with the sonic boom as they cruise over...are a little scary!




All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment