Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Bedheadhair

Each week I follow a photographers list of inspiration. Everyday we are given a word or phrase to promote us taking an image with that style. I do not limit myself to these but I certainly try to inject some of their cool visions into my work :)

Well a great one of the prompts this week is "Child's bed head hair".

Anyone who knows me, knows my children were born with 1950's Elvis hair. There is actually a name attributed to his style of the 50's called Pompadour. Well my littlins' certainly as babies had the 'Pomp' going on. I used to get stopped in shopping centres by people with amazement, laughter, finger pointing..sometimes disdain 'how could I do that to my child's hair'...hmm well I have always wanted to stand apart from the rest!

So next time you complain about having bed head hair....remember this boy and his style that he wakes up with and on occasion wears allllll daaaaaaay.



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment