I am a little nervous today, as I know people might be reading this haha
Up until yesterday my blog had been viewed 27 times ( thanks to my biggest supporter, my husband) - and now as we speak it is at 398 hits!! Wow !!
So this morning I woke up to rain, and more rain - yes it is Scotland - but yes it's still near summer!
But it is amazing the small amounts of light that still come through - especially into bedrooms! I think these rooms are hidden gems for natural light! (I just know my brothers are going to be making wisecracks about that - this is a family blog guys!)
Brody embraced us with his presence at 4:30am this morning - just what you needed after a midnight bedtime - but from this photo how could I be angry with him, my little marshmallow!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment