Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Future

Well in the last few days I have launched my own facebook page for Leah Donaldson Photography.
 
Honestly it has been years leading up to this, and on Sunday with red wine in hand I started contemplating about making it all happen.
 
It was like a scene out of a movie ( a horror movie intially). I was composing my speel on facebook, not ready to post...drinking...thinking...my husband was telling me to be quiet (he has had years of this contemplation too)....and I decided NO. Im not ready - I wont be good enough - no I dont have enough photos to entice people (by the way Ive crashed 3 computers in 5 years due to photo overload haha)
 
And then........my husband pressed the post button. Smirked and left the study.
 
Well I can tell you, there were tears, screaming, anxiety - I mean there was curled in the fetal position rocking in a corner for a while.
 
However, I have totally been blown away by the support of everyone. At the moment I have only really gone live to friends and family, and amazed at how many families I have already been asked to photograph. I think at some stage I will venture and advertise myself more aggressively but for now I am so happy to be able to gain the experience of just photographing. It is what I love.
 
If anyone is actually reading this :) Then please head over to facebook and like my new page
 
 

 
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment