Monday, 3 December 2012

Things

Most times when I am out with the camera I forget there are 'things' other than just people!

I will capture something that catches my eye, but when I get home I tend to focus on the people photos more than anything else.

Here are a couple of images from the weekend that were not people haha - something different I know! 

Gosh I really do live in the beautiful Scottish countryside, I should really be getting more photographs!












I put the last one in, as can anyone see anything strange in it???



This photo above is not edited in anyway - but doesn't it look like a door in the background??? Funny how shadows and lights can make things!! Or did my little boy and I totally miss a major opportunity to go in some kind of 'Back to the Future' portal......Doo-doo-DOO-doo, Doo-doo-DOO-doo.....



All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



2 comments:

  1. haha! dooo doo doo doooo! :D

    As always LOVE those shots.

    (funny thing, I just posted a few photos in my new photography section on my blog and photographed the same plants/flowers! I think they are the same.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, they do look similar! Great minds haha!!
      Although my husband told me these plants here are poisonous...which is worrying as Ive been getting my daughter to pose with them! Will need to check that out, as he has a habit of just saying something out there which is complete nonsense haha :)

      Delete