Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Half Way

Finally getting a chance to blog is so exciting! Everytime I have a spare minute to upload a photo, I have the kids desperately needing something....even now I am trying for 10mins but have my daughter next to me, asking questions and trying to organise a birthday plan/list for her brother's 2nd birthday party. Heaven help the guests - she has an army style planner for everyone...dictating a schedule of music, games, and dancing with organised partners - I think she might need a whistle!

I am just going to show a few of my fav photos from our journey so far - from leaving Scotland, visiting Malaysia, landing in Australia, and discovering the coast, not in any order.

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas, and looking forward to the new year!! 

Gotta go - we are now onto the list for the party bags for everyone :( x





























All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment