Well it's jet setting time, so I will be signing off for a few weeks :(
I honestly do not think I will cope without photo blogging haha, so stay tuned for some photos (depending on the Internet connection on the beach - as that is where I will be, staying, living, sleeping, eating...I can't wait!)
I hope everyone has a wonderful special Christmas, and a fantastic new years! Here is to 2013, it will be a year of change for me, as I will have a proper website for my photography business yay - lots of sessions early in the new year, and a massive focus drive to get this baby off the ground! Best of luck to anyone else out there attempting the new, and taking a chance - I can't wait - too exciting!!
Some of my 'daily Shots' from the last few days xxxxx
What a way to do your grocery shopping - a bit of bag pipping going down in the local 'mart! It was AMAZING! After 10 years I am starting to recognise certain tunes. Love the bagpipes...is it wrong to think there is something a little sexy about a man in a kilt playing the bagpipes...moving on....
We also went on a Santa Train and it was such fun - we had several stops where the train halted and people sang Christmas carols - Its sad when you see your oldest child being a non-believer...'sobs' i thought this day would never come! Although she has not come straight out and said so, but she is certainly giving big hints that her father and I do everything, and SHE told me to stop eating the cookies - I've had enough this year so I am told :(
My kids little cousin was actually calling out 'Santa' here, so adorable!
My daughter not impressed with the 'infant' gift bag - she is wise to the present thing that is for sure - always preempting the worst - but she actually got a cute little gift!
Our local Christmas lights
And finally - the little guy - still adventurous as ever - still loves Doctor Who, and now walking up stairs on his own without holding anything - times are a changing too fast!
I recently got this gorgeous little french jacket for the little guy, but my daughter affectionately calls it the 'Booby' jacket - damn her!
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.












The booby jacket! haha!! :D
ReplyDeleteNo but seriously, that is such a nice photo with the sun over his head!!! Super nice.