Well its time to say Goodbye to eBlogger, and move to my new home....
This has been my favourite part of the whole experience, being able to show my photos, write my experiences, and hopefully made it an enjoyable read! This blog has had nearly
5000 views
which is AMAZING!
Thanks to everyone who has left comments, followed my journey, and supported me!
I know who you are :)
I decided my last blog should be the ending of our OZ trip. OK, OK, OK - I know its been like 3 months - but finally I can close the photo chapter on that holiday.
Our last week there, was like carn-eee-vall - it seemed to be a colourful week. I mean even the clothes we wore were subconciously bright!. We visited a fair in Victor Harbour, had a go on some rides, subjected the 7 year old daughter to sitting in a ride for under 4's with her brother, felt guilty when she finally got off said ride, and could not straighten her back...we then had one on one time with my brothers playing basketball, and an impromptu piano lesson.
There was also ice cream milkshakes from McDonalds (the best!), wearing goggles inside, a birthday party complete with Doctor Who tardis birthday cake (baked by moi), waterslides, playing 'UNO' with a big cheat!, beautiful Australian sunsets, playing in vineyards, checking out ants in buckets, spying on my kids though the kitchen window as they waited for breakfast (as you do!) and our last night was seafood from heaven, and fun at yet another carnival.
It was like a scene out of Grease!
My mother, aunties, uncles, cousins, all of us, riding the rides, playing the side shows....."we go together like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong".
So I hope you can continue to join me with my blog at the new home, and if you ever need to know where it is, I will still be placing my little reminder on my facebook business page :)
AND remember please leave me a comment or so on my new blog if you have time, it is so easy to do, there is a comment box there, click it and it will be so easy! AND it makes it fun for me too, to hear from YOU - tell me if I am talking crazy, whether I made you laugh, or tell me a similar experience! I need conversation people :)
AND remember please leave me a comment or so on my new blog if you have time, it is so easy to do, there is a comment box there, click it and it will be so easy! AND it makes it fun for me too, to hear from YOU - tell me if I am talking crazy, whether I made you laugh, or tell me a similar experience! I need conversation people :)
Come let us go, follow me, come on...it's this way > NEW HOME
All of my images are © Leah Donaldson Photography and are not to be downloaded, copied, printed or used without my written permission.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment